New monitor

Breaking news! I started my own MONITOR site. You can find it here www.moneyhyips.org

Avainv.. start 18/01/2010 added 09/04/2010

Avainv                                          
2.8-3.6% daily for 50 days, 14%-20% weekly for 15 weeks
Principal back: yes                         min: $10
Dedicated server, Domain expires in 2013. DDOS by Dragonara.Licensed GC script.
Invested: $100                              
.
                                   Request your 50% RCB

FenixTrust

FenixTrust 
0.8%-2.5% daily
.
Request your 50% RCB

Oilstructure

Profitsgrowing

Problematic Programs

Gas-Investment

Gas-Investment 
4%-5% hourly for 21-26 hours, 120%-800% after 2-30 days
.
Request your 50% RCB

Invest-in-building

Invest-in-building 
122% after 5 days, 150% after 10 days, 220% after 20 days, 500% after 50 days!
.
Request your 50% RCB
You can find my complete Scamlist here.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The contest winner of ChokoMoney

Dear members,

I'm very excited to announce on the winner of ChokoMoney Creativity Contest! The winner is surfbandit, ID #131, I really like his presentation and you can view it here: http://surfbandit.jalbum.net/Chocolate-Money/
Congratulations to you surfbandit, you received $100 credited to your account as a prize! More unique contests to come in the future.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the members who support ChokoMoney by posting their payment proofs on the forums, reinvesting and voting for ChokoMoney on the monitors. You have no idea how much I admire these members who know to identify the huge potential of such programs and reinvest immediately even bigger amounts after they get paid for their expired deposit. I hope that months of hard work will show you the difference between ChokoMoney and all the short term HYIP programs out there, and especially between my honest approach and dedication for ChokoMoney and other admins who simply have bad intentions and can't even run their program properly not even for a cycle. If my goal is to make ChokoMoney the most profitable and long lasting short term program in 2010, and I have enormous support from members that gets stronger from day to day, then nothing can stop us from achieving this goal. And from my side, I am going to give you all my best to make this happen! I would once again like to say that ChokoMoney is NOT here for hit and runners or for members that see the great potential of the program and try to take advantage of that by requesting me to increase the maximum deposit amount. I am still receiving emails from members begging me to do it but sorry, I won't increase it at least for a couple of months until ChokoMoney reaches the stage when it becomes self-sustainable and super strong.

Ok I guess that's all for now, I hope you all read the interview with Paul from MNO yesterday and soon Austin (ExtremeSurfs admin) will publish my interview with him on his blog so stay tuned for that everyone!

Regards,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment